Line stopping is a process used to isolate a section of “live” pipeline. With isolating the section of pipe in question, total shutdown of the business/premises can be avoided and thus isolating sections of the pipe for repair, maintenance, replacement or reconfiguration.
Here at RDS our line stopping services are not limited, we always evolving our equipment, our staff are up to date with the latest training and methods.
We can apply line stopping to most pipeline metals and materials including Iron, Steel, Stainless steels, Plastics, Copper, Cast Iron and Cement.
Reasons To Use RDS Line Stopping
- Little or no disruption, meaning consumers processes are maintained.
- No harmful fluids or gases are released
- Eradicating time for Drainage Systems
- Over 20 Years of Line Stopping
- Experienced & Qualified Staff